The Planning Student Organization is a group of city planning students and others interested in development issues. As planners, we strive for just and sustainable development (or preservation) of cities, suburbs, and rural areas.
Current Projects (as of 2/9/2011):
- Partnership with Cincinnati Metro to post timetables at campus-area bus stops
- Working with UC Student Government to draft official statements of support for the Cincinnati Streetcar project, 3C rail, and expanded mass transit investment in general
- Creating an on-campus community garden site for students and staff
- Advocating for better bicycle parking on and around UC’s campus
- Sending students to the American Planning Association Conference
Contact Us: Andrew Neutzling firstname.lastname@example.org